Sunday, February 24, 2019

Graduation Picnic at Saanane Island National Park

| |
It has been forever since the last time I posted. The good news is am well and ready to take you through the unforgettable Tanzania. I have gone through the valley of death and the mountains of life metaphoric and literally. I experienced a lot in life during the time I was away from this enjoyable hobby of mine. Lets get started with a graduation picnic that happened at Saanane Island National Park .

My friend had her Masters degree in Education and she had no idea on how to celebrate this amazing milestone. I came up the idea of 'Graduation picnic'. She intended to have few friends and family members to join her. After pitching my idea to her about Saanane Island National Park she agreed right away.  We started planning it and this is how amazingly things turned out



















And here is a video when we were having sparkling wine aka champagne in the boat like the rich ones. Best part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Karibu Bongo (c) 2013. Powered by Blogger.