The Tanzania Tourist Board is proud to announce the slogan for Destination Tanzania Competition.
The competition seeks to find the next short and exciting phrase that will define Tanzania as a unique destination.
I have posted my slogan "Tanzania - Authentic Wonder." What is yours? Post today.
follow link below.
- Contestants are to enter their slogan in the submission form.
- All entries are to be treated as competitive.
- Only one slogan submission per entrant is permitted.
- Tanzania Tourist Board reserves the right to all slogans that are submitted.
- All slogan entries, with the corresponding Facebook name and profile picture of entrants, will be visible to the public on the “vote” page.
- The maximum length of a slogan is 10 words.
- All slogans will be moderated on basis of relevance and propriety. Any inappropriate slogans may be taken down from public view.
Voting Fan Popular:
- By going to the “Vote” page, you can vote on any slogan that you like by giving it a thumbs up.
- You may only vote once for any one slogan.
- The slogan entrant with the most thumbs up for each week will have their Facebook profile picture and Slogan pinned on TTB Facebook Timeline, and they will be recognized on digital outlets as having the “Popular Slogan of the Week”
- The winner of each week will be pinned for 5 days beginning on the Monday of the following week.
- Votes will be taken cumulatively at the end of each week.
- No person can be pinned more than once. If there is a repeating popular slogan, the slogan with the second highest vote count will be chosen as winner for that week.
- The slogan with the most likes will not necessarily be the final winning slogan, however it will influence the final selection. Final selection is to be made by a panel of judges appointed by the Tanzania Tourist Board
follow link below.
- Final Prize
The winner of the competition, selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Tanzania Tourist Board, will be awarded a 4 days/3 nights safari for two in which:-
- Two air tickets to Kilimanjaro International Airport on scheduled flights from any airport within Tanzania with scheduled air services.
- Budget accommodation (on full board basis) in Serengeti and Lake Manyara National Parks.
- Park entrance fees and guided tours in parks.
- Transfers to Parks.
- Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the competition is open to all persons (residents and non-residents).
- Contestants should be above 18 years.
- Prize will be valid for a period of 3 months after first announcement of winner.
- Prize is neither transferable to other person(s) nor redeemable for cash.
- Employees of Tanzania Tourist Board and their immediate families (Parent, spouse, child, sibling or members of their households are not eligible.
- Winner should be able to travel within proposed dates.
- TTB shall not bear costs of International travel to Tanzania, insurance and personal expenses.
- To enter the competition, you must submit one proposed brand slogan only. Entrants may not enter with multiple slogan proposals or use multiple identities. Any entrant who attempts to participate with multiple emails and /or identities will be disqualified. A panel of judges will select the best entries. Entries will be given a score based upon the rating of his/her entry. The winner will be the entry with the highest score from all entries received during the competition.
- The name of the winner will be announced through TTB website, Digital and local media.
- TTB shall send an official notification to the winner using the details provided by the entrant.
follow link below.http://apps.facebook.com/